Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives?
Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
Our Corporate Office in Snohomish, WA is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to help us change more lives and bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Dream Dinners Junior System Administrator, you will play multiple roles – Master Multi-Tasker, Technology Guru, and Resolution Rock Star.
In this position, you will:
- Warmly greet callers, respond to emails, and follow up on internal social media requests.
- Identify & fulfill incoming requests via ticketing system to meet the technology needs.
- Operate as Tier 2 in our support channel – Log initial guest contacts and follow up with resolution & escalate tickets to Tier III as required.
- Communicate with and educate Dream Dinners franchisees and staff on available programs, best practices, and proper operating procedures.
- Effectively communicate trending issues to your teammates in the Support department.
- Maintain a support knowledgebase to help facilitate efficient responses to inquiries.
- Look forward to frequently changing your hat and tackling new tasks and challenges.
- Give fantastic internal customer service to those you work with & enjoy interacting with a diverse team.
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Have a laser focus on the details, a keen ability to prioritize, and enjoy troubleshooting issues.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Learn quickly and retain new information and processes as released.
- Have High School Diploma or GED; a degree or certifications are a plus.
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in a technical support role, technical call center.
- Are experienced with Firewalls and Switching, Email Systems and concepts, Active Directory, Windows Server Operating Systems, Social Media, Zoom, and remote access programs.
- Have a flexible schedule to meet the needs of our staff, franchisees, and guests, including ability to work occasional overtime.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
What’s in it for you:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Account, 401K, PTO, and other fun perks.
- Fantastic food discount program.
You get to work with us! We’re pretty great.
If the Apron fits, wear it! Please email your cover letter and resume!