Gamut360 Holdings, a leading residential homebuilder and real estate developer in the greater Seattle area, is seeking a Manager of Land Acquisition & Development to join our growing team based out of our corporate office in Everett!
The Manager of Land Acquisition & Development is responsible for planning and coordinating acquisition and development activities within a specific region. The purpose of this role is to supply the company with high quality development opportunities on a timely and predictable basis. Duties will include purchase and sale agreement negotiations and oversite, building design review, market analysis, permitting, platting, feasibility studies, and consultant management.
- Acquisition: Support the development team in supplying land acquisition opportunities across a specified region, assist in negotiating the acquisition of properties, manage purchase and sale agreement contract terms ensuring company compliance.
- Feasibility Studies: Manage feasibility studies for prospective acquisitions and prepare property summaries for senior management’s approval.
- Entitlement: Oversee the permitting and platting process for select projects ensuring all necessary development approvals are achieved in a timely manner. Develop and maintain good rapport with jurisdictional authorities, surrounding property owners, neighborhood groups, etc. and ensure the expeditious resolution of development related issues as they may arise.
- Market Analysis: Maintain consistent knowledge of markets trends in order to provide recommendations to senior management of potential opportunities and risk profiles. Provide senior management with recommendations on project pricing and absorption rates.
- Design: Coordinate with senior management, realtors, and architects on designing efficient and marketable buildings.
- Relationship Management: Develop positive business relationships with strategic partners including developers, builders, landowners, public agencies and realtors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in real estate development or related field preferred, including processing transactions.
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Applications are only accepted online. No phone calls please.
Founded in 2003 as a real estate development and business investment firm, our commitment to customer satisfaction–and our integrity and community investment–have contributed greatly to our success. We strive to build homes to the highest standards and deliver a smooth, worry-free home buying experience. To learn more, visit http://www.gamut360.com/.
Gamut360 holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer