Gamut360 Holdings, a leading residential homebuilder and real estate developer in the greater Seattle area, is seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our growing team based out of our corporate office in Everett!
The Construction Project Manager position will be responsible for the daily operations of the construction field crews and will work closely with the Construction Manager and Field Superintendents. This position requires a high degree of independence while serving as a principle liaison between the Company and third-party partners and must possess a “Committed Team” approach to the professional activities and responsibilities encountered in all daily functions of this position.
- Be familiar with all starting and ongoing Gamut360 construction projects.
- Review bid documents on upcoming projects as required.
- Be familiar with project specifications and maintain updates.
- Contact subs and suppliers to alert them to projects we have coming up or out to bid.
- Facilitate getting subs/supplier information required to bid a job. Follow up as required to assure that they are bidding.
- Track down new sources, suppliers, subcontractors for bids.
- Review and familiarize yourself with the project budget.
- Generate, review and track progress on the project schedule.
- Assist office manager in tracking and obtaining safety plans, insurance certificates and other requirements from subcontractors prior to them manning the job.
- Attend job meetings (usually weekly) as required, depending on size, complexity.
- Assist superintendents as required.
- Generate RFI (request for information) to owners and architects.
- Collect information on warranties from subs/suppliers to incorporate into owner’s manuals
- Follow up on warranty claims from building owners.
- Document changes or discrepancies from the contract documents. Identify if there are any cost implications associated with the changes.
- Make sure that there is an additional work cost code generate for any additional work.
- When appropriate get proposals from the affected subcontractors and/or suppliers for the additional work.
- Generate owner change orders based on the above information.
- Track owner change orders for approvals prior to executing additional work.
- Review and track budgets to identify discrepancies and creep.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Make sure invoices are properly coded.
- Review subcontractor pay applications to assure accuracy.
- Review any subcontractor “additional” work claims.
- Maintain current knowledge and applications of with our safety plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of Construction Experience, Project Management, and/or Property management.
- Advanced verbal and written communication, excellent leadership, and strong project management skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to drive the long range strategic planning process by overseeing and managing cost effective operations.
- A combination of training, education and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance.
Founded in 2003 as a real estate development and business investment firm, our commitment to customer satisfaction–and our integrity and community investment–have contributed greatly to our success. We strive to build homes to the highest standards and deliver a smooth, worry-free home buying experience. To learn more, visit http://www.gamut360.com/.
Gamut360 holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer