MDC is seeking a skilled Landscaper I to work with a team of professionals to maintain the grounds at our community in North Seattle. If you are hardworking, dedicated, and interested in furthering your skills in apartment landscaping while working with a team of professionals, then apply today!
This position pays $15 - $18 per hour!
Living on site is not required but is available at a 25% discount!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cuts lawns; trims and edges around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Sprays lawn, shrubs, and trees with fertilizer, herbicides, and insecticides.
- Rakes and blows leaves off of roof and other surfaces and disposes of leaves.
- Cleans grounds of debris and removes litter from around dumpsters.
- Attends all required internal and external training sessions.
- Performs all other job related duties as necessary.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent desired but not required.
- Experience in landscaping or related experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability lift up to 40 lbs, push and pull up to 40 lbs daily, climb stairs and ladders and reach for supplies and perform overhead painting.
We offer competitive pay, growth opportunities & excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.