Looking for a great job with a great community?
Mullally Development Company is in need of a talented individual to become our Community Manager. Our Community Manager is responsible for managing a beautiful property located in the Greenwood area, with a total of 70 residential units and 5 retail units.
Our ideal candidate will be an individual with high integrity, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent organization skills who will take pride in ownership of our smoke free community!! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take that next step in their Property Management career!!
This full-time opportunity pays $40,000 - $45,000. Living on site is not required but is available at a 25% discount!!
We also offer an excellent benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.
Our Community Manager is responsible for:
- Leasing and general management.
- Collection of specified rents and issuance of 3 Day Pay or Vacates and 10 Day Notices to Comply
- Preparation of reports (i.e.; occupancy rates, expiration of leases…).
- Monitoring move out files.
- Assessment of apartments for move-out condition and market readiness.
- Ensuring that all receipts are recorded and deposited in bank account.
- Keeping current with knowledge of competing properties and rent rates.
- Advertising and layouts with local advertising sources.
- Responding to resident maintenance requests.
- Preparing and submitting delinquency reports.
- Scheduling necessary vendors to ensure timely preparation of vacated apartments for re-rental.
- Assisting with eviction of tenants.
We are searching for the ideal candidate with the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience in the industry or related field.
- Well rounded apartment management experience desired. Leasing experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of Fair Housing, ADA, and Landlord Tenant Act. Basic knowledge of HUD.
- Microsoft Office proficiency. AMSI or Yardi knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent negotiating, closing and customer service skills.
- Valid Washington Drivers license and access to reliable transportation.