Gamut360 Holdings, a leading residential homebuilder and real estate developer in the greater Seattle area, is seeking a Transaction Coordinator to join our growing team based out of our corporate office in Everett!
The Transaction Coordinator position will be a key member of the company’s Acquisition and Biz Development team. This person will be responsible for interacting with customers, real estate agents, and escrow and management activities throughout the home buying and selling process.
- Track and coordinate home closings procedures and help prepare the buyer and seller clients.
- Oversee purchase and sale contracts filing, contract completeness, and date tracking.
- Communicate with buyers, real estate agents, escrow, and management on closing progress from start to finish.
- Maintain and update the home listing and communicates to management as needed.
- Coordinate with management and construction team on any upgrade offerings per project ensuring lists are accurate with appropriate prices and materials.
- Procure spec sheets for homes with accuracy.
- Prepare listing appointments, closing schedules, manages phone and email communication from clients.
- Prepare and maintain real estate contracts.
- Organize specs provided from management and construction team to present to home buyers and real estate agents.
- Track spec changes and assist in updating construction team on any changes.
- Facilitate the buyer experience including attending and coordinating home buyer meetings, field buyer questions, and assist real estate agents.
- Serve as the point person for buyers and provides quality customer service to clients throughout the entire process.
- Help maintain Department of Licensing compliance on all contracts and files.
- May perform work on weekends and evenings as needed to meet applicable deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree, highly preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in real estate or related field, including processing transactions, required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills .
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Founded in 2003 as a real estate development and business investment firm, our commitment to customer satisfaction–and our integrity and community investment–have contributed greatly to our success. We strive to build homes to the highest standards and deliver a smooth, worry-free home buying experience. To learn more, visit http://www.gamut360.com/.
Gamut360 holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer