We help people breathe better, feel better, live better.
What You Must Have
• Ambition and optimism, offset with realism. We're ambitious with big goals and every day is a moving target. Optimism and perseverance are keys to success and we're tested on that daily. If this excites you, great. If uncertainty is uncomfortable, this might not be the right place for you.
• Curiosity backed by execution. You should be endlessly curious and obsessed with not only the intricacies of data to inform your exceptional content, but to get excited at coming up with big ideas that you know will shift the needle.
• Forward thinking. There's a lot to learn and define and you'll naturally need to be obsessed with staying ahead of the curve. But it doesn't stop there. You must leverage that learning and turn it into creating amazing experiences for Alen that help us create unparalleled brand advocacy amongst our customer base.
• Motivation and determination. Challenges face us every day. We want A-team players that are driven to help us succeed. Who believe that obstacles are opportunities.
• Ownership and accountability. The ability to work in an autonomous, self-directed environment with a sense of efficiency is key. We thrive on collaboration, but you must also be able to operate with minimal oversight and you love it when you’re able to take ownership and accountability for your role.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position
• Execute and drive high performing B2C marketing campaigns that produce relevant leads, optimal engagement and show a deep understanding of the customer decision journey/funnel flow.
● Proactively monitor campaigns, report results, analyze performance, and suggest areas of improvement.
• Execute and manage ad campaigns (paid social, paid search, display, remarketing) including setting budgets, campaign strategy, targeting, etc.
• Demonstrate ability to write content for multiple target segments across different platforms/channels for email, ads, social, web, sales & marketing assets and more.
• Week over week campaign reporting and analysis.
• Help write and promote videos/thought leadership content/PR/Blog posts (evergreen content) that will drive traffic and engagement.
• Manage new projects and campaigns in a fast-paced environment with short planning and execution cycles. You are exceptional at prioritizing.
• Have a strong desire to work in an enthusiastic team environment and be prepared to show up with your game face on, every day.
• Walk the fine line between executional excellence and timeliness.
• You are able to confidently articulate your ideas and have no problem interacting with senior management.
• Be prepared to provide us with work samples, links and/or your portfolio.
What Skills & Experience You Need
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or advertising backed by 5yrs of consumer retail experience.
• Expertise with omni-channel platforms such as Google, Instagram (+stories), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
• Experience in and understanding of digital retail/ecommerce is a must.
• Video will increasingly be a core part of our communications so experience here will be considered a big plus.
• Intermediate experience with marketing automation. You will be responsible for owning and reporting on our email outreach programs incl. targeting and segmentation strategies, developing nurture programs, optimizing campaigns and analysis of performance.
• Experience with Excel, Pivot Tables, and analyzing campaign data.
• You understand SEO and can effectively optimize your content.
• You use data driven insights to inform your content strategies and have at least one to two tools in your arsenal to ensure success.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced team and process-building environment.
What You Will Get Out Of It
• We can’t boast a ping pong table, but we are a small company of dedicated and passionate individuals who are making a difference in the world. If that matters to you more than a well-stocked mini-fridge (although we do boast two big ones along with a well-stocked break room!), we’re interested in hearing more from you.
• You have the opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly growing company that’s learning a lot about itself and undergoing huge transformation. It’s an exciting time to be here!
• We value every person in the building. We see you. Your voice matters. Your success, is our success.
• Benefits include 20 days of personal time off a year (plus nine holidays), employer assisted PPO medical, vision, and dental plans, employer paid life insurance, and a 401k with employer match.