Auction Edge is the automotive remarketing industry’s leading provider of technology and services to independent auctions, dealers, and corporate remarketers. With 230 independent auction customers and millions of cars processed per year, Auction Edge is uniquely positioned to serve the competitive needs of the independent auction community. To learn more, visit www.auctionedge.com.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our team in Seattle, WA. This person will assist the accounting operations of the company, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and GL reconciliations.
- Works with vendors to help ensure invoices are submitted correctly. Manages invoices for timely processing and payment.
- Reconciles AP accounts and works with vendor on disputes and discrepancies; reports vendor discrepancies to Controller.
- Input both PO and non PO backed invoices through Coupa A/P Platform and ensures proper approvals are met. Estimated volume 300 vendor bills per month.
- Processes PO’s matching with vendor invoices through the Coupa A/P Platform.
- Maintains import and export templates for Coupa and QuickBooks.
- Validates the import and export CSV data files between Coupa and QuickBooks and ensures accuracy.
- Processes weekly check runs.
- Maintains price increases (or decreases) in both Coupa and QuickBooks.
- Ensures supporting documentation for invoices is attached and filed with the payment stubs.
- Responsible for new account and vendor set-up.
- Responsible for setting up new employees with Concur accounts.
- Manages and maintains travel and expense report submission through Concur.
- Reconciles monthly credit card statements for 15 corporate cards.
- W-9 and 1099 preparation and maintenance.
- Responsible for cash applications.
- Processes electronic checks and credit card payments.
- Creates credit memos and adjustments as needed.
- Sends recurring monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly and annual invoices. To include equipment/inventory invoices, maintenance invoices, quoted projects/installations and other services as needed. Estimated volume of recurring and non-recurring invoices between 450 – 600 per month.
GL and other responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory reports for divisions.
- Reconciles Inventory at month end.
- Maintains deferred project expenses to ensure COGs and Revenue are reported in appropriate period.
- Assists with month end, quarter end and year end close.
- Some analytical analysis of spending.
- Performs financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting preferred.
- 3-4 years' experience in accounting.
- Experience in a highly fast paced, technical environment.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized; strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with flexibility.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform financial analysis a plus.
- Strong computer skills including QuickBooks Desktop and Advanced Excel skills. Knowledge of Concur and Coupa platforms highly preferred. Must have strong comfort level with CSV data import and exports.
Auction Edge offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth.
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace.