Peekay, a rapidly growing, successful specialty retailer is currently searching for a motivated and hard-working Operations Coordinator to join our high-caliber team.
Operations Coordinator is a vital support role, and will directly and indirectly influence many other aspects of the organization including retail, technical support, and customer service. We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is forward thinking, detail-oriented, and open to feedback.
If you are a vivacious, smart, hungry, and creative individual who enjoys working in a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment, please apply today!
Retail Operations – 60%
- Coordinate resume flow for Retail Management & Operations job search.
- Responsible for accurate document preparation, including creating and maintaining Excel worksheets and Word document templates.
- Coordinate population of monthly retail calendar with Home Office department leaders.
- Prepare and distribute operational reports and handouts.
- Post and update intranet documents.
- Develop recognition program for retail associates.
- Update templates for current retail facing contests, awards, and motivational materials while ensuring communication is delivered on time.
- Provide basic analytic reporting for retail team.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
Office Management/Customer Service – 25%
- Be the front line customer service for Lovers Family of Stores Omni channel shoppers.
- Provide customer service support via phone and email, including product recommendations, order and delivery, and return/exchange inquires.
- Review and assignment of open help desk tickets for Home Office and Retail Store constituents.
- Greet visitors/address unscheduled visitors.
- Send, receive, and sort daily mail and deliveries.
- Support the maintenance of common office spaces, including the lobby and conference rooms, to ensure they are tidy and well stocked.
Technical Support – 15%
- Follow policy to maintain system security group profiles to control user access rights.
- Support Retail Associate onboarding process.
- Perform system administration procedures for retail training platform.
- Coordinate dispatch of technical support resources, open 3rd party help tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant office management or retail operations experience.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school.
- Customer service orientation and proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills, required.
- Consistent access to reliable transportation for occasional travel to retail stores.
- Familiarity with inventory software, database software and POS systems strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in working with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working with and analyzing data to provide actionable recommendations.
- Must be comfortable working with adult-oriented subject matter.
Equal Opportunity Employer