Peekay, a rapidly growing, successful specialty retailer is currently searching for a motivated and hard-working Retail Operations Specialist to join our high-caliber team.
Retail Operations Specialist is a vital support role, and will directly and indirectly influence many other aspects of the organization. We are looking for someone who takes initiative, is forward thinking, detail-oriented, and open to feedback.
If you are a vivacious, smart, hungry, and creative individual who enjoys working in a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment, please apply today!
Retail Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Facilitate with the rolling out of our new training program throughout our 43 retail stores
- Set up employees in the directory and POS
- Copywriting and editing of policy and procedures
- Assist buyers with logical workflows and spreadsheets
- Maintain retail operations files and electronic files, including monthly retail calendar
- Populate templates for current retail facing contests, recognition/awards, and motivational materials
- Be the liaison with warehouse to solve customer issues
- Support performance appraisal process
- Working directly with Operations Manager to help with retail operations work overflow and special projects as assigned
Retail Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant retail operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Customer service orientation and proven problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in Learning Management Software (LMS) preferred.
- Strong Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills, required.
- Consistent access to reliable transportation for occasional travel to retail stores.
- Familiarity with inventory software, database software and POS systems strongly preferred.
- Prior sales experience a plus.
- Comfortable working with and analyzing data to provide actionable recommendations.
- Must be comfortable working with adult-oriented subject matter.