Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
We are looking to hire a full time Sales Administrator at Leverage.
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Maintains promotional database by inputting contacts and other data.
- Updates manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Assists Inside account managers with order processing by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying manager and customers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information through clarification; selecting appropriate product information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Forwards status of orders; verifying shipment; notifying customer.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Strong Communication, data entry and reporting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-driven and detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work on a team.
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a casual work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
How to apply:
Applications are only accepted online. Please apply with your cover letter and resume in a single document.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets