Do you have a passion for customer service?
Are you committed to building strong client relationships?
Do you have excellent follow through and an eye for opportunity?
You can't ask every employee and client to take off their shoes at the door, but you can ask Whitman to make your carpets look brand new. Whitman Global Carpet and Floor Care is a trusted industry leader throughout the Puget Sound area. We are looking for an experienced full-time Lead Territory Manager to join our team!
The Lead Territory Manager is the first impression and contact that Whitman has with existing and potential clients. This position is essential in establishing strong business relationships and promoting our services. This role will work with senior management to map out and execute Whitman’s sales growth strategy for the Puget Sound region and help mentor other territory managers.
- Be a strong representative of the Whitman brand of integrity, reliability and customer focus.
- Generate new business including carpet and upholstery cleaning, walk-off mat rentals, hard surface floor cleaning and maintenance, and other company provided services.
- Research and establish ideal clients and, with management, define achievable and impactful territory goals.
- Identify and schedule 100 new client opportunity calls per month, with a minimum of 5 face to face meetings per day.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and in-house staff.
- Thoroughly understand Whitman cleaning processes and products and create compelling value based proposals based on our services.
- Focus on face-to-face sales following Whitman best practices by presenting additional Whitman products and services, and meeting and exceeding up-sell goals of additional monthly revenue.
- Proactively build a referral network from existing clients to create new sales opportunities.
- Ensure job books and job cards are accurate.
- Work with technician team to ensure accuracy of job orders and customer service goals.
- Pick-up and return client keys.
- Attend targeted and useful networking opportunities and serve as an ambassador for Whitman Global in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years Outside B2B sales experience.
- Clear understanding of a consultative sales process.
- Exceptional customer service skills!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Professional self-presentation and appearance required.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Strong listening skills and ability to identify key points to be able to develop and present both product and service capabilities of the company.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
Equal Opportunity Employer