Are you looking for a job that allows you to change lives?
Do you love the idea of families sitting down together to enjoy fantastic meals?
Dream Dinners is an innovative concept in meal preparation that eliminates the stress of dealing with dinner – We remove menu planning, shopping & prep-work from the equation, leaving more quality time for families.
We are looking for a part-time Operations and Food Prep Coordinator in Salt Lake City to help us change more lives and bring Homemade, Made Easy meals into the community.
As a Dream Dinners Operations and Food Prep Coordinator, you will responsible for the multiple roles – Efficiency Guru, Production Rock Star and Organizational Ace.
In this position, you will:
- Prepare items requiring cutting, repackaging and manufacturing
- Package and prepare guest’s orders for shipping
- Organize product in accordance with local health code and Dream Dinners Best Practices
- Seek out new efficiencies & train others to do the same.
- Effectively receive and stock product in accordance with local health code regulations
- Set and organize station layout, ingredients, and utensils per schematic layout
- Rotate unneeded stock from prior month to storage areas
- Maintain food handling practices required by state health department, ServSafe certification, and dream Dinners Standards
We’re the perfect match if you:
- Retail or food industry experience; customer service expectations, merchandise control, opening and closing procedures experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have a laser focus on the details.
- Have solid written and verbal skills, and like to use them.
- Love having goals to meet & will try new methods to hit them.
- Are solution oriented, organized, and adaptable.
- Have a passion for helping others & understand the benefit of family meals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to calculate discounts, percentages, proportions and ability to draw/interpret bar graphs
- Current Food Handler Card (or ability to obtain upon hire). ServSafe Certification a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Hours, including Sundays and Holidays off.
- Fantastic food discount program.