We are looking for a bright, friendly and highly organized Investment Assistant to join dynamic our team in Bellevue! The Investment Assistant will be responsible for providing general and administrative support for the main office, and supporting all activities of the development and investment teams.
A successful candidate will have attention to detail, thoroughness, excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through on projects and tasks. If you are an organized and driven individual, looking for an opportunity to work hard and grow professionally in a fast paced environment please apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide full administrative support, including greeting visitors, phone support, correspondence, mailing, photocopying, filing, scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, creating presentations, and all general office administration duties.
- Specifically prepare correspondence, take notes at meetings, track, copy and file documents and related functions
- Assist in the preparation of AFE’s and other internal reports as needed.
- Process expense reports.
- Maintain the company library (market reports, competitive databases, subscriptions and publications).
- Provide backup coverage for the receptionist for rest and meal breaks, vacations and other absences.
- Identify and research vendors for specific tasks as needed. Coordinate the vendor selection process including interviews and scoring.
- Prepare vendor contracts with direction for all design and third party consultants.
- Assist in the development of and track and maintain vendor and consultant budgets.
- Monitor, assist in coding and reconcile invoices to the original budget identifying changes in scope and fee. Coordinate the contract with accounting.
- Coordinate all marketing activities including creation of collateral, correspondence with brokers, prospects and vendors
- Draft leasing proposals, track changes, maintain correspondence and leasing files.
- Coordinate work letter/tenant improvement documentation and budget in conjunction with the Director of Construction & Development.
- Create analysis of market rents, comparable lease and sale transactions, competitive supply, market vacancies, and other market information as requested.
- Compare historical costs to current budgets as needed, review historical vendor activity and reconcile to budget using invoices and available accounting records.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with at least 1 year of experience in administrative support.
- Prior experience in real estate helpful.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite; accurate keyboarding skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Ability to handle a multi-line phone system with a high volume of calls.
- Strong organizational skills, including filing, and follow-through capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
- Ability to deal with interruptions effectively, and successfully perform multiple tasks, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and respond to changing needs and requests.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (primarily weekday mornings and evenings) to meet peak workload demands and deadlines.
- A pre-employment drug test and background check required.
About Schnitzer West:
Put yourself at the forefront of real estate innovation with a career at Schnitzer West. Known for our out-of-the-box, tenant-focused properties, Schnitzer West, LLC, is one of the West Coast’s leading real estate investment, development, and property management companies. Led by a highly entrepreneurial team of managing partners, we are continually rethinking and reinventing the way buildings should work for the people who occupy them. Our unique approach requires rigorous financial discipline and in-depth, tenant-focused research. It demands innovative, forward-looking design and exacting execution with an unrelenting commitment to quality. It results in properties of enduring value that deliver superior returns, even in down markets. Since our inception in 1997, we have developed or acquired and repositioned more than ten million square feet of commercial real estate in the Seattle, Portland and Denver markets and currently manage 3.6 million square feet of commercial office with five-star service unrivaled in the industry.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER