Schnitzer West is looking for a Real Estate Coordinator to join our team in Denver, CO! The Real Estate Coordinator will serve as the primary contact for tenant requests and relations, and vendor management for the property. The Real Estate Coordinator will provide a high level of responsiveness, successfully managing various tasks, and communicating effectively across all levels of the organization.
If you are exceptionally detailed, have fantastic customer service and interpersonal skills, with a friendly outgoing personality and professional demeanor, apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain excellent tenant relations and review/monitor tenant requests.
- Manage Accounts Receivable procedures, review monthly tenant statements for accuracy, track tenant payments, monitor tenant delinquencies and assist with collection calls as needed.
- Prepare monthly Partner meetings and meeting updates, quarterly Board reports, AFE’s and other internal reports or paperwork as needed.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets, CAM estimates and reconciliation, and monthly forecasts.
- Identify and research vendors for specific tasks as needed. Coordinate the vendor selection process including interviews and scoring.
- Prepare vendor contracts with direction.
- Assist in the development of, and track and maintain, vendor budgets, lists and files, invoices, and contracts.
- Monitor, assist in coding, and reconcile invoices to the original budget identifying changes in scope and fee. Coordinate the contract with accounting.
- Communicate changes in a timely and accurate manner with the person responsible for the contract and accounting.
- Work with building engineers and vendors to resolve any issues regarding property maintenance.
- Work with building engineers to maintain property in Class A condition.
- Conduct regular site visits.
- Provide administrative support to the entire team as needed including spread sheets, word processing, presentation, and database work.
- Specifically prepare correspondence; scheduling; travel arrangements; lease-related paperwork; take notes at meetings, track, copy and file documents and related functions.
- Assist with all marketing activities including creation of collateral, correspondence with brokers, prospects and vendors.
- Draft proposals and lease documents, track changes, maintain correspondence and leasing files.
- Assist with a variety of special projects or administrative assignments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Higher education or vocational training specializing in business or computer skills required; Four-year degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related position. Experience in real estate helpful.
- Strong skills with MS Office Suite; accurate keyboarding skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks, with possibility of interruptions, and to reprioritize work on a regular basis, along with the flexibility to respond to changing needs and requests.
- A pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required.
About Schnitzer West:
Put yourself at the forefront of real estate innovation with a career at Schnitzer West. Known for our out-of-the-box, tenant-focused properties, Schnitzer West, LLC, is one of the West Coast’s leading real estate investment, development, and property management companies. Led by a highly entrepreneurial team of managing partners, we are continually rethinking and reinventing the way buildings should work for the people who occupy them. Our unique approach requires rigorous financial discipline and in-depth, tenant-focused research. It demands innovative, forward-looking design and exacting execution with an unrelenting commitment to quality. It results in properties of enduring value that deliver superior returns, even in down markets. Since our inception in 1997, we have developed or acquired and repositioned more than ten million square feet of commercial real estate in the Seattle, Portland and Denver markets and currently manage 3.6 million square feet of commercial office with five-star service unrivaled in the industry.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted using our online application process only.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER