MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR – Grow your career with MERRILL GARDENS!!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Maintenance Director for ChampionsGate in ChampionsGate, FL. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes, You CAN have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and more!!!
- Free Daily Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement! Yes, you CAN grow your career with us!
If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related maintenance management experience or training or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of building maintenance, electrical, mechanical, painting, plumbing, floor care, hearing and H.V.A.C skills
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Knowledge of fire suppression, irrigation systems, & motor vehicle maintenance
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Maintenance Director with Merrill Gardens!
The Maintenance Director is responsible for:
- The overall integrity of the physical plant of the Community.
- Performing general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs, plumbing and electrical equipment, fire and sprinkler equipment, H.V.A.C., landscape, carpentry, painting and equipment repair.
- Ensuring that walls, floor covering, doors, windows, furniture and woodwork in the common area of the community are properly maintained and repaired.
- Documenting safety issues as well as physical plan deficiencies related to all guidelines.
Merrill Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family! Yes, You Can!
Learn more about our company at www.merrillgardens.com
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer