FlowEnergy takes a revolutionary approach to the implementation of energy intelligence projects, producing significant savings from heating and cooling systems. Using a proven process with guaranteed measurable results established prior to project implementation, customers have complete visibility and financial control throughout the decision-making process. FlowEnergy combines proven hardware, advanced analytics, and expert consulting to deliver in-depth insights, unprecedented control, and sustainable savings, resetting current expectations about how energy is used.
We are looking for System Engineer to perform the technical evaluations and design modifications, including validating and troubleshooting the performance of our projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the performance of existing systems through audits, modeling, and analysis.
- Determine recommended system modifications and predict performance improvements.
- Create schematics designs of required modifications to communicate intentions.
- Coordinate with construction project managers during project implementation.
- Conduct owner training and internal system training.
- Support sales process preparing technical system reports.
- Support the determination of project costs and savings estimates.
- Validate system performance on site and through remote data review.
- Create useful visual presentations of critical data and ideas for internal and external purposes.
- Support product development and continuous improvement processes.
- Review new products for integration with our current technology.
- Continuous learning to expand the breadth of system knowledge.
- Travel (25%) as necessary to meet project goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in HVAC and Energy Systems.
- Building automation/energy management controls experience.
- Well versed with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience with chilled and hot water systems.
- Hydraulic and/or Energy modeling experience.
- Project management experience.
- Professional Engineering licenses.
We offer competitive wages, medical insurance, vacation, holidays, matching retirement plan, and a great team-oriented work environment.