Paint Sundries Solutions has an immediate opening for a full-time Purchasing Agent to join our team in Kirkland, WA office. Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, dependable, upbeat, and detail oriented individual.
The primary responsibilities of a Purchasing Agent are to professionally coordinate all activities associated with the procurement of products from our vendors and support the organization’s goal of providing innovative supply chain solutions to retail and manufacturer partners in the architectural coatings industry.
Other Duties include:
- Accurately prepare, process and expedite purchase orders with our vendors.
- Maintain inventory levels that meet our business objectives.
- Expedite purchase orders and resolve delivery, stock, and other product related issues.
- Maintain, collect and enrich product information and other related attributes.
- Assist with vendor meeting preparation, product assortment selection, and new item information.
- Prepare program presentations, business reports, and other documentation.
- Participate in office duties and perform other related projects as required.
- Professionally represent the organization and communicate responsively.
- Associate’s degree or at least two years towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, with the ability to quickly learn other software platforms.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to deliver tangible results.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with self-driven project management skills and the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to lead concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Employment at stable and growing company.
- Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Training and support are provided to develop employees’ skills and industry expertise.
- Excellent, progressive salary and great benefits package; Medical, Dental, Vacation, and 401K benefits.