Northwest Naturals, a leading supplier of premium specialty blended and custom formulated juice concentrates is in need of a full-time Production Worker to join our team in Bothell. The Production Worker will be responsible for efficiently batching, blending, filling, and preparing various products to be shipped to customers.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a fun, growing company in Bothell. If you are reliable, organized, and have a working knowledge of food production and manufacturing practices, apply today!
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a great Bothell location!
- Read batch sheets, pull ingredients, and blend batches according to customer specifications.
- Fill customer-specified containers with product and ensure the amount matches customers' order.
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner to move products and ingredients on and off of loading dock and trucks.
- Perform shipping and receiving duties. Organize outbound packaged shipments and receive inbound raw materials.
- Perform clean-up and sanitation of work area.
- Perform preventative maintenance on pump systems, forklifts, ultra-grip drum dumpers, and various other types of equipment.
- Follow all industrial and Food Safety requirements; identify, and address any unsafe conditions.
Required Skills and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- Minimum one year of food processing or production experience, preferred.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Knowledge of food safety, quality, and manufacturing concepts.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Sanitation Training, GMP Training, and a Valid Forklift Operator's License are required. In-house training will be provided if needed.
Northwest Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer