Gamut360 Holdings, a leading residential homebuilder and real estate developer in the greater Seattle area, is seeking an Entitlement Manager to join our growing team based out of our corporate office in Everett!
The Entitlement Manager position will work closely with the internal land acquisition, construction, and design staff during the pre-construction phase of each project and will manage the due diligence, entitlement, and pre-development effort for multiple projects. This person will be responsible for determining feasibility of planned acquisition and manage all phases of obtaining entitlement of a property, including obtaining zoning and government approvals.
- Perform feasibility and risk analysis in the areas of zoning, transportation, school, amenities, easements, utility work, and geology/topography.
- Conduct infrastructure research including power, water, storm, and gas.
- Manage risk in areas such as Environmentally Critical Area overlays, significant trees, and boundary encroachments.
- Provide value engineering ideas, constructability concerns, and opportunity for savings through project evaluation/re-use scenarios.
- Perform hiring and coordination of land planning and engineering consultants to prepare submittal exhibits/plans.
Oversee the completion, submittal, and approval of construction plans including:
- Solicit bids and determine engineers and other consultants.
- Coordinate and track the submittal of construction plans and other plans (i.e., Final Site Plan and Final Plat).
- Receive and review plans, produce revisions.
- Coordinate with staff on Council approval of Final Plat; coordinate Final Plat recordation at County Recorder’s office.
- Coordinate with the city governments as needed to expedite permitting procedures.
- Prepare applications for, submit, and process peripheral permits needed for unique situations.
- Maintain familiarity with all aspects of local municipal building codes.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Department of Planning and Development and other City departments.
- Manage public opinion/review meetings with the jurisdictions and establish neighbor relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience working for a real estate development firm as a land acquisitions manager or pre-construction/permitting/entitlement project manager or as an architect in a residential architecture firm.
- 5+ years of project management responsibilities.
- Strong computer skills, including; Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, MS Project.
- Must be familiar with the Seattle market and working with local jurisdictions.
Founded in 2003 as a real estate development and business investment firm, our commitment to customer satisfaction–and our integrity and community investment–have contributed greatly to our success. We strive to build homes to the highest standards and deliver a smooth, worry-free home buying experience. To learn more, visit http://www.gamut360.com/.
Gamut360 holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer