We are a lively and world renowned art studio based out of Seattle. We are seeking a dynamic, customer service oriented professional to support our office and front desk.
This is a part time position. Work hours will be Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., with flexibility to work extra hours as needed to cover sick time and vacation. Reliable transportation required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer multiple line telephone professionally and genuinely in a timely manner
- Greet visitors
- General office tasks such as copying, filing, and ordering and stocking supplies
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Manage office equipment and conference rooms
- Update and distribute forms, calendars and other documents
- Accounts payable support activities including invoice scanning and input
- Vetro (CRM) system support activities
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Professional demeanor and good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent attention to detail and work quality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Some experience in MS Office products, specifically Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience operating a multi-line phone system preferred
Chihuly offers a competitive salary and pro-rated paid time off for this part time position!