Air Reps has an opportunity available for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in Bellevue, WA! As a growing company, we offer distinct advantages in solving challenging problems that often arise in HVAC design and installation projects. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to any HVAC challenge. Instead, we employ some of the most creative minds in the business that can provide innovative answers that stand the test of time.
If you’re looking to join a fun, tight-knit team, consider our full time Accounts Payable Specialist position. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the full AP cycle, including coding invoices, processing payments in a timely manner, and maintaining vendor relationships. Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented, customer service driven, and passionate about our values.
- Performs complex clerical and entry-level accounting activities.
- Compiles and checks source documents, such as vouchers, invoices, and purchase orders for completeness and accuracy, and prepares reports.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions to appropriate ledgers and journals, and totals accounts.
- Files and maintains clerical records, and reports pertinent information to accounting and bookkeeping or technical operations.
- Verify, reconcile and record employee and company credit card payments.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies, and approves for payment.
- Monitors accounts payable to ensure that payments are up to date and reconciled with vendor statements.
- Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in accounting required; BA in accounting highly preferred.
- At least 2 years related experience in Administration/Accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Sage 100 highly preferred, familiarity with ERP software expected.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, self-motivated, highly detail oriented and organized.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be able to effectively communicate details.
- Strong problem solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer