We need Customer Care Hero’s! Great Pay, Benefits and Bonus Potential!
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you energetic and outgoing? Do you see impossible as I’m Possible? Then we NEED you!
Starting Wage from $20 per hour. Benefits available at 20 hours! Flexible work schedules in a fun, family-oriented environment. Come Join Our Team Today!!
BelRed Energy Solutions has been the premier 'one-stop-shop' for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Indoor Air Quality services in the greater Seattle area for over 30 years. We take care of our customers and spread our brand by inviting new customers to be part of our family; on top of this, we’re growing!
We're looking for an experienced Dispatcher with exceptional ability to keep people running and customer service skills to support our service department as we grow. You will multi task by helping things running smoothly each day: scheduling service, helping with paperwork and ongoing communication and follow up to both our external and internal customers!
Open Monday through Saturday, 7am – 7pm, the successful candidate will be a true multi-tasker and excellent problem solver that thrives in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field, updating customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Record the results of each service call, documenting the system appropriately.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand, ensuring appropriate actions are taken to promptly resolve customer concerns.
- Provide support to field staff with parts quoting and general pricing questions; Assist and coordinate shipment of parts or marketing materials to clients.
- Track customer interactions and transactions in an organized manner.
- Cross train with other departments (customer care and project management) for coverage.
- Assist with other projects and duties as needed.
- Ability to laugh through difficult situations.
- 2+ years of experience in field dispatch and/or service coordination.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced Excel skills required.
- Must have excellent skills at writing and asking questions while on the phone.
- Negotiation and time conflict resolutions skills
- Strong customer care for internal and external customers.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive, confident, and friendly demeanor and the ability to remain calm and poised.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
We offer talented individuals exceptional career opportunities, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits which includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision plan, 401(k) and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you're looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, and rewarded for results, apply online today.
Equal Opportunity Employer.