Are you a foodie looking to break into the industry?
Does the idea of working for multiple unique brands interest you?
Are you someone who enjoys doing things in authentic and new ways?
If yes, please apply today to join our growing team at the Lincoln South Food Hall in downtown Bellevue! Currently we are looking for the following:
As a Sous Chef you will be responsible for overseeing employees preparing and cooking food, respecting recipes and pars, following all health and safety standards, interacting with and responding to guest needs, and performing any and all other functions.
- Oversees the preparation of food orders for guests.
- Oversees the ordering, prep and production of food in order to maintain stock and par levels on stations in congruence with business volumes.
- Oversees the weekly scheduling & daily staffing of the restaurant including call-offs, sick leave & vacation requests in coordination with the general manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensue each guest has a memorable dining experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior as a restaurant kitchen manager, sous chef, or similar experience preferred.
- Previous experience with control food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing and development of culinary team preferred.
- Must be able to provide your own knives including: chef’s knife, carving/slicing knife, serrated slicer, paring knife, probe thermometer.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative and team environment.
- Valid Washington State Health Card, and Class 12/13 Alcohol Handler’s permit.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends.