We are currently searching for an experienced professional to be our new FOH Assistant Manager at our Famous Dave’s Bar-B-Que in Everett.
As a leader of our brand, the FOH Assistant Manager is responsible for all aspects of restaurant operations while being a role model for the mission, vision and values of Famous Dave’s. They will also be responsible for identifying supports and executing plans to achieve goals for people, sales, and profits.
- Respond to Guest comments and criticism in a constructive and positive manner, looking at such as an opportunity to build Guest count.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards at all times, adhering to standards laid out in the Company’s Code of Ethics policy.
- Conduct regular one-on-one informal feedback and address performance concerns on an on-going basis.
- Hire, train, motivate and retain employees who value guest service and are committed to high standards of performance.
- Ensure the restaurant is audit ready at all times, in compliance with all state, federal and local laws.
- Develop and monitor daily, weekly, and annual sales projections.
- Make sure all reports, documentation, and other information required by support office departments are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze Guest data and actively solicit Team feedback to identify marketing opportunities to expand the Guest base.
- Participate in execution of Local Store Marketing Plan (LSM).
- Interact with Employees to communicate weekly, monthly, and annual profit plans as they relate to fixed and controlled expense.
- Oversee repairs and maintenance, cleaning supplies, vendor relations, registers, retail inventory, and critical supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent. Course work in restaurant management preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in restaurant management required. Prior experience of both front-of-house and back-of-house management preferred.
- Knowledge of Labor Laws, Health Codes, Safe Food Handling and Sanitation, Safety and Security systems and procedures, computer operations.
- Familiarity with Aloha and/or C2UIT preferred.
- Customer service orientation, quality focus, and decision making skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Robust communication skills, and have the ability to listen attentively to guests and team members.