At MainVue Homes our people are the driving force behind our success and moving forward. We invest in attracting and retaining great people who share our values. We have a commitment to achieve results; put the customer first; exhibit courage; seek innovation and continuous improvement; and demonstrate respect, integrity and trust. MainVue Homes is a worldwide leader in premiere residential design and construction.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Display Merchandise Coordinator to join our Bellevue, WA staff.
As our Display Merchandise Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day administrative upkeep throughout the National Display Merchandise Department. Our ideal candidate has a curiosity to see MainVue’s vision in color, materials, furnishing, textures and more. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with willingness to learn.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the National Display team in the inventory and organization of the sample library (sample books, fabrics, wallpaper, tiles etc.).
- Assist the team with display home set up.
- Collaboration with sourcing new decorative and color samples
- Manage furniture order verifications and follow up with vendors for Seattle and Dallas.
- Travel to local communities for regular maintenance checks, including site marketability and checking color applications.
- Organize and track inventory of furniture warehouse for Seattle and Dallas.
- Assist in color board creations/ tile samples for sales team.
- Responsible for staging ready sell homes in various local communities.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative and customer service experience required, interior design experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact and communicate effectively with others.
- Creates a team environment that is positive and productive and maintains respect.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and stay focused and motivated in fast-changing environment.
- Fluent with the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Some lifting is required and must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Valid Washington state driver’s license and a clean driving record.