Westside School prepares students for the world by challenging them to achieve academic success, and by connecting their human spirit and imagination to learning.
Westside School, a 360 student PreK-8th grade independent school has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Enrichment & Summer Program Coordinator. This role will be to support a robust set of after-school activities, including our core extended day program and a variety of extracurricular enrichment programs (chess, cooking, robotics, etc). The Coordinator’s role is to plan and manage these programs and to oversee, train and work beside EDP staff, ensuring a fun, safe and enriching environment for students across the school.
- Oversight and Coordination of Westside’s Extended Day Program
- Development and coordination of after school enrichment classes
- Programming and Oversight of all-day vacation programs
- Programming and oversight of Westside’s core summer camp programs
- Management of an annual budget
- Recruitment, training and leadership of program staff
- Coordination with other school program directors, including Athletics
- Ensuring the program meets Department of Early Learning requirements for our youngest students (STARS training provided)
- Hours: 9.30am – 6.00pm (some flexibility for special events and all-day care expected)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience coordinating extracurricular or camp programs
- Experience and love for working with similar aged students
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with other adults as members of a positive, professional faculty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Joy, passion, energy, caring and commitment
- Strong management skills – able to concurrently plan and address for multiple activities
- A strong sense of client/customer service
- A competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life insurance, paid vacation and holidays and more.
For immediate consideration, apply online today!
**Please submit your resume and cover letter in a single document when applying.**
Westside School is an equal opportunity employer seeking to build a more culturally diverse workplace. Westside does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.