Are you a foodie looking to break into the industry?
Does the idea of working for multiple unique brands interest you?
Are you someone who enjoys doing things in authentic and new ways?
If yes, please apply today to join our growing team at the Lincoln South Food Hall in downtown Bellevue! Currently we are looking for the following:
As a Cook you will be responsible for preparing food and meals in accordance with planned menus, recipes, and established portion control procedures, and established cleanliness standards.
- Prepare food orders for guests using prescribed recipes and standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Proper cooling and storing practices per health department rules and regulations.
- Participate in all levels of clean up.
- Uphold Chef’s food quality expectations with daily tastings.
- Ensue each guest has a memorable dining experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior kitchen experience in a restaurant or food hall required.
- Related training or course work with culinary focus strongly preferred .
- Ability to work well in a collaborative and team environment.
- Valid Washington State Health Card, and Class 12/13 Alcohol Handler’s permit.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends.