Are you a foodie looking to break into the industry?
Does the idea of working for multiple unique brands interest you?
Are you someone who enjoys doing things in authentic and new ways?
If yes, please apply today to join our growing team at the Lincoln South Food Hall in downtown Bellevue!
As a Cashier you will be responsible for greeting our guests, suggestively selling, taking food and drink orders, operating the POS terminal and other duties as necessary to ensure our guests have great experiences.
- Provide fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to guests and coworkers.
- Maintain company funds and equipment in an orderly manner.
- Prepare food orders for guests using prescribed recipes and standards.
- Represent the company in a polished and exemplary manner in both body language and attitude that promotes the success of the restaurant to guests, staff, and other parties.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Sustain appropriate level of stock items in area and periodic cleaning tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months of related experience and/or training.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative and team environment.
- Valid Washington State Health Card, and Class 12/13 Alcohol Handler’s permit.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Familiarity with using POS software.
- Customer service orientation, as well as a sales and quality focus.