Are you a foodie looking to break into the industry?
Does the idea of working for multiple unique brands interest you?
Are you someone who enjoys doing things in authentic and new ways?
If yes, please apply today to join our growing team at the Lincoln South Food Hall in downtown Bellevue!
As a Barista you will be responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each drink as well as each customer. You will also be responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees and teas.
- Provide fast, friendly, professional & responsive customer service to guests and coworkers.
- Maintain company funds and equipment in an orderly manner.
- Represent the company in a polished and exemplary manner in both body language and attitude that promotes the success of the restaurant to guests, staff, and other parties.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Sustain appropriate level of stock items in area and periodic cleaning tasks.
- Answer customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation and more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months of previous experience and/or training, specifically with espresso machines and coffee-making equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative and team environment.
- Valid Washington State Health Card, and Class 12/13 Alcohol Handler’s permit.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Familiarity with using POS software.
- Customer service orientation, as well as a sales and quality focus.