Are you a foodie looking to break into the industry?
Does the idea of working for multiple unique brands interest you?
Are you someone who enjoys doing things in authentic and new ways?
If yes, please apply today to join our growing team at the Lincoln South Food Hall in downtown Bellevue! Currently we are looking for the following:
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Manager – this is a perfect role for someone looking to break into this industry!
As an Assistant General Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the operational excellence in our restaurants. This will include helping to mentor all customer service employees, following and guiding the maintenance of a clean and safe work environment, as well as upholding and enforcing standards.
As an Assistant Manager you will be in a multi-tasked, hands on position. You will be jumping in to help manage guest contact employees, interacting with and responding to guest needs, and performing any and all other functions as requested by the General Manager.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards at all times, adhering to standards laid out in the Company’s Code of Ethics policy.
- Attend regular Associate/departmental meetings, utilizing tools provided by the support office.
- Staff restaurant with quality employees who value guest service and are committed to high standards of performance.
- Oversee the weekly scheduling & daily staffing of the restaurant including call-offs, sick leave & vacation requests in coordination with the General Manager.
- Provide training and recognition to employees and maintain a team-oriented environment.
- Participation in forecasting and generating annual budget.
- Hold an advanced knowledge of the food and beverage offerings including ingredients, allergens, dietary limitations, any daily specials and the restaurant concepts overviews.
- Work to minimize costs, maximize guest perceptions, and maximize profitability for investors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 plus years of supervisory/lead experience required for Assistant General Manager only.
- Demonstrated successful experience in a food hall, or multi-unit restaurant.
- High School or equivalent. Course work in restaurant management preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of Labor Laws, Health Codes, Safe Food Handling and Sanitation, Safety and Security systems and procedures, computer operations.
- Familiarity with using POS software to forecast – previous experience with Revel POS a plus!
- Customer service orientation, quality focus, and decision making skills.
- Robust communication skills, and have the ability to listen attentively to guests and team members.