Gamut360 Holdings, a leading residential homebuilder and real estate developer in the greater Seattle area, is seeking a Warranty Manager to join our growing team based out of our corporate office in Everett!
The Warranty Manager will be responsible for dealing with warranty issues and resolving the concern or issue of the customer. This person will serve as a principal liaison between the Company, Subcontractors and Customers as it relates to new home warranty and customer service. We are looking for someone with strong customer service skills, market knowledge, and the ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships with homes, agents, subcontractors and superintendents.
- Work with construction field staff to reduce or eliminate warranty items in its finished product prior to delivery to customer.
- Facilitate New Homeowner Orientation meetings prior to closing to ensure delivery of completed product.
- Assess and resolve 60 days and 11 month warranty requests by clarifying customers’ claims, determining cause of problem, selecting best solution, scheduling subcontractors, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Hold subcontractors accountable for issues and obtain reimbursement if necessary.
- Complete minor repairs as needed.
- Solicit homeowner feedback and customer service surveys.
- Maintain records of homeowner interactions and record details of warranty requests, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinate Home Owner Association turnover meetings.
- 4+ years’ experience in New Home Construction Industry with project coordination and construction experience, or a combination of training, education and experience.
- Advanced verbal and written communication, excellent leadership, and strong project management skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including MS Project, and experience using BuilderTrend, Sage Accounting and AutoCad.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to drive long-range strategic planning process by overseeing and managing cost effective operations.
- Current Washington State Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance per State requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Founded in 2003 as a real estate development and business investment firm, our commitment to customer satisfaction–and our integrity and community investment–have contributed greatly to our success. We strive to build homes to the highest standards and deliver a smooth, worry-free home buying experience. To learn more, visit http://www.gamut360.com/
Gamut360 holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.