Gamut360 Holdings, a leading residential homebuilder and real estate developer in the greater Seattle area, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our growing team based out of our corporate office in Everett!
The HR Generalist will be responsible for processing payroll, and for planning and managing human resources programs and strategies, and day-to-day operations and procedures. We are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, a high level of professionalism, and proven ability to handle a variety of tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis, for hourly and salaried employees.
- Review time cards for accuracy and ensure payroll deductions are in effect.
- Reconcile deductions for health benefit, garnishments, and 401k.
- File 941 Taxes on a quarterly basis, process and pay all garnishments.
- Process and pay all quarterly and yearly payroll taxes.
- Generate and review employee/employer tax forms including W-2’s and W-3’s.
- Ensure that programs are carried out in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Manage the annual benefits renewal process and answer employee questions concerning benefits.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment and labor laws; act as liaison with outside legal counsel as needed.
- Manage an effective new employee orientation process to ensure success of new hires.
- Maintain employee files and other record keeping.
- Assist in accounts payable and coordinate with Superintendents for review as needed.
- Provide other human resources services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant human resource and payroll processing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or related field, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software, experience using Sage 300 a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources best practices and current regulations.
- Experience in construction and/or real estate industry, preferred.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
Founded in 2003 as a real estate development and business investment firm, our commitment to customer satisfaction–and our integrity and community investment–have contributed greatly to our success. We strive to build homes to the highest standards and deliver a smooth, worry-free home buying experience. To learn more, visit http://www.gamut360.com/.
Gamut360 holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.