Founded in 1979, Committee for Children is a nonprofit working globally to foster children’s social-emotional development and prevent bullying, violence, and child abuse. Our research-based social-emotional learning programs are used in more than 25,000 schools in 70 countries around the world. These programs help more than 13 million children each year stay safe, respect themselves and others, succeed in school today, and build a better world for tomorrow.
Committee for Children (CFC) is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced content marketing manager to add to our team!
Part strategist, part producer, full-time air traffic controller, the content marketing manager leads the creation of marketing and communications content related to thought leadership of our organizational brand and our programs, Second Step and Mind Yeti.
Job Responsibilities Include, and May Expand Beyond:
- Lead content strategy by exploring and championing new opportunities for content sharing, amplification, and distribution to reach untapped audiences and deepen brand relationships with current stakeholders
- Oversee all aspects of content management and produce content for blogs, social media properties, and our organizational website, cfchildren.org
- Manage the development, workflow, and editorial calendar of content that attracts a qualified audience and drives high engagement across all channels
- Serve as project manager and hub of content creation for internal creative staff, contributors, and key stakeholders, actively communicating content marketing plans, soliciting input, and managing work through to completion
- Monitor quality and consistency of CFC content across multiple platforms, creating systems and processes to help set up multiple players for success in publishing, and executing plans for content
- Maintain adherence to brand standards, and monitor content for tone of voice and on-brand language
- Analyze and report on the success of content-driven initiatives and provide recommendations for changes and improvements
- Participate on teams that boost community engagement, drive top-of-funnel leads for sales efforts, and improve implementation quality
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, English, or related field
- Five years experience in content management strategy and production
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of contributors and subject-matter experts
- Experience working with WordPress, content management systems, social media analytics tools, SEO, graphic/UX design
- Ability to manage complex projects on schedule
- Creative with excellent written communications skills
How to Apply: Applications for this position are accepted through our online application process only. Please submit your letter of interest and resume in a single document when applying online.