What do we do?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi-talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help?
We are seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager to lead the user experiences and platform features of our Crowd-as-a-Service product “Neevo”. Neevo creates, manages and drives the execution of several hundred thousand tasks on the behalf of our customers to our growing global crowd daily.
- Lead the development of the feature/product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Be a strong, knowledgeable advocate for delightful, predictable customer experiences
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements, user stories, product / feature specifications foreach product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, cost, and timeline
- Drive alignment across multiple cross-functional teams (other product managers, designers, engineers) to ship new products and features
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years of consumer facing product management experience
- Experience coordinating product development cycles, software development schedules and leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal partners
- Familiarity with mobile technology, web services and back-end application infrastructure
- Experience in defining or collaborating on the design of the customer-facing experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done