BelRed Energy Solutions has been the premier 'one-stop-shop' for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Indoor Air Quality, and Weatherization Services in the greater Seattle area for over 30 years. Our teams are made up of quality professionals; fully assessed to meet our high standards of service.
We're looking for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor with exceptional management and customer service skills to manage, organize and coordinate the daily work of the customer care team to ensure the highest level of customer service to our customers. Our Customer Service Supervisor will ensure customer inquiries are handled in accordance with the high performance and service standards set forth by the company.
Our Customer Service Supervisor will:
- Monitor the schedule and coordinate work flow within the department.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up to date working knowledge of company/departmental procedures.
- Address customer complaints in an orderly and effective manner.
- Identify and implement changes to business processes, procedures, and technology as needed.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct and formally appraise employees to set performance standards, recognize achievement and deal with performance issues.
- Good sense of humor and large dose of common sense required!!
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum 4 years of customer service experience
- Supervisory/Training experience, preferred
- Proficient in MS Office; experience with a CRM platform is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A positive, confident, and friendly demeanor and the ability to remain calm and poised
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
BelRed offers our employees outstanding compensation including performance-based packages as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Group life & disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401K
- Frequent training opportunities and tuition sharing and/or reimbursement
- Paid vacation days & holidays
- Company sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Equal Opportunity Employer