Looking for a new place to live? Make our quiet little community your own!
Mullally Development Company is in need of a talented individual to become our Community Manager. Our Community Manager is responsible for managing two properties located in the Greenwood area, with a total of 70 residential units and 5 retail units.
Our ideal candidate will be an individual with high integrity, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent organization skills who will take pride in ownership of our pet & smoke free community!!
This full time opportunity pays $40,000 - $50,000. Living on site is negotiable!!
We also offer an excellent benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.
Our Community Manager is responsible for:
- Maintenance, leasing, and general management.
- Collection of specified rents and issuance of 3 or 5 day pay or quits.
- Preparation of reports (ie; occupancy rates, expiration of leases…).
- Monitoring move out files.
- Assessment of apartments for of move-out condition and market readiness.
- Ensuring that all receipts are recorded deposited in bank account.
- Keeping current with knowledge of competing properties and rent rates.
- Advertising and layouts with local advertising sources.
- Responding to resident maintenance requests.
- Preparing and submitting delinquency reports.
- Scheduling necessary vendors to ensure timely preparation of vacated apartments for re-rental.
- Assisting with eviction of tenants.
We are searching for the ideal candidate with the following skills:
- 2+ years of experience in the industry or related field. Leasing experience is required.
- Well rounded apartment management experience desired. Other management experience will be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of Fair Housing, ADA, and Landlord Tenant Act. Basic knowledge of HUD.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Excellent negotiating, closing and customer service skills.
- Valid Washington Drivers license.