Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Regional Director Dining Services for our South East Region. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
If you are someone with:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts
- A Minimum of seven years of experience in food service operations
- A Minimum of five years of management experience
- A Thorough knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- The ability to extensively travel yet reside in AL, FL, GA, or SC
Consider applying to become a Regional Director Dining Services with Merrill Gardens! You will:
- Effectively interview and provide feedback to General Manager regarding Executive Chef candidates that exhibit MG competencies.
- Assist in the orientation and training of all new Executive Chefs.
- Observe and evaluate food production and presentation, ensuring high quality food is prepared and served using appropriate methods.
- Provide all Dining Team Members with training, coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and build effective teams.
- Ensure all communities within the region are in compliance with state and local licensing and health department regulations.
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Learn more about our company at www.merrillgardens.com
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer