Catalysis is more than just a digital agency. We are a tight knit group of technically capable experts who share a passion for creativity and innovation within our digital world!
We enjoy a casual, dog-friendly culture, and are located in a unique historic building in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Smart, inventive co-workers are helping the company grow to national recognition and you could be part of it!
We are currently seeking an Account Director responsible for driving new business by managing all phases of the sales cycle from prospecting to close. This particular role revolves around the inception of a new offering within our data driven agency– Advertising and Brand. Working alongside our new Creative Director/Brand, as well as other key Catalysis leadership, you will be charged with helping to grow the practice, the team and client base involved. This is very much an entrepreneurial role, but with the support of an established agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies opportunities and contacts potential leads in pursuit of new business
- Builds and nurtures a new business pipeline
- Leads proposal development and client presentations
- Establishes accurate sales forecasts to meet company objectives
- Listens to clients and creates brand/advertising/marketing strategies and solutions for their business needs that blend the organization’s creative, development, and data talents
- Conducts research and analysis and delivers high-value, insightful, and measurable solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of the marketplace and client goals and objectives
- Collaborates closely with the client service teams to ensure proposed strategies and solutions can be effectively executed
- Publicly represents Catalysis through participation in professional and community organizations
- Represents client needs to internal project team members
- Educates clients and maintains timely, ongoing client communication
- Measures program portfolio success
- Participates in Catalysis marketing activities and cross-team planning efforts
The ideal candidate is a driven, smart, straightforward, natural networker who loves the hunt as much as the win and who has the confidence and inner strength to persevere within a competitive space.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 7 years of related experience (consulting or agency experience strongly preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success in prospecting, pitching, and closing sales
- Experience selling interactive marketing services preferred
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills