Software Development Engineer
Leverage Information Systems is actively seeking a C# .NET developer to work out of our Riverside office. We are an industry leader in providing Municipal Video Surveillance systems. More information about our IP Surveillance practice can be found at www.detectsurveillance.com. This developer will be instrumental in creating, maintaining, and deployment of new video surveillance solutions using the latest .NET technologies.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
- 2-5 years experience in C# programming.
- 2-5 years designing and developing .NET applications
- Excellent skills in debugging multi-threaded and distributed applications
- Experience with various debugging tools
- Professional experience with creating robust and scalable software systems
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements and create solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide timely resolutions.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Experience in client/server communications using WCF, TCP/IP etc. technologies
- Preferred experience with H.264 video and MP4 format.
- Preferred experience with SQLite
- Ability to test and work with existing code
- Basic MS SQL Server development and experience working with relational databases
- Functional knowledge of version control (i.e. GIT)
- Functional knowledge of project management software (i.e. Axosoft)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good time management skills
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets