Austin HR is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join its team. Since 2011, Austin HR has provided HR support to scaling and rapidly growing companies as well as those with fractional HR needs. As our HR Generalist, you would provide HR support to clients of Austin HR through policy management, legal compliance, talent management, departmental development, benefits and compensation, and general employment practices.
What You Will Do
- Guide, coach, and support managers with their objectives and goals through the administration of various HR plans and procedures
- Assist with developing and monitoring career pathing programs
- Advise clients on compliance requirements for all federal, state laws including but not limited to benefits and wage and hour
- Provide recommendations on all phases of the employment relationship including employee relations and counseling matters and all aspects of employee hiring and termination
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience with small to mid-size enterprises
- Two to three years experience in a true generalist capacity
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, excellent communication
What’s In It For You
- Strengthen collaborative skills and provide HR knowledge to a team of specialists
- Exciting and growing work atmosphere with opportunities for professional development
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with different clients
This role is project based, and we cannot guarantee 40 hours a week although our positions many times lead to this. (Those looking for full-time work only should still send their resumes to us, and state if you're looking for full-time only. We have clients with these needs).