Peekay, a rapidly growing, successful specialty retailer is currently searching for a motivated and hard-working E-Commerce Coordinator to assist and contribute to the high-caliber and high-visibility E-Commerce team. This position is a vital support role, and will directly and indirectly influence many other aspects of the organization including retail, warehouse operations, digital product management, customer service, and buying. We are looking for someone who is self-confident, self-directed, forward thinking, detail-oriented, and open to feedback.
The E-Commerce Coordinator will develop and execute online sales and marketing strategies that foster a best-in-class customer experience to increase sales, and measure success through data and analytics.
If you are a fun, smart, hungry, and creative individual who enjoys working in a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment, please apply today!
- Execute website content creation for current and future pages.
- Work with agency partners to maintain progress and brand standards across all touchpoints.
- Manage affiliate platform growth and report on KPIs.
- Create engaging email campaigns, and oversee CRM across the email channel.
- Analyze and report on channel performance.
- Set up new products, while merchandising and cross-promoting new and existing products on the website.
- Communicate updates and requests across teams in an effective and professional manner.
- Report status of owned programs with weekly communication on KPIs.
- Assist in executing paid, earned, and owned digital media campaigns.
- Assist with marketing execution and support of company loyalty program.
- Curate content and write compelling SEO copy for product and landing pages, and maintain online product catalog
- Project Management and Execution:
- Create, nurture, and manage Affiliate Program relationships
- Manage all landing page lifecycles as they align to the timing of marketing initiatives
- Report on daily, granular performance of email campaigns, product sales performance, and site performance to inform action based on performance
- Product Setup:
- Source images and write descriptions for new PDPs
- Manage “recommended products” on PDPs
- Engage “abandoned checkout” sessions with a high-touch reminder email via established communication plan
- 2 years of relevant B2C ecommerce/marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Knowledge of SEO copywriting, graphic design concepts, affiliate and email marketing required.
- Project management and proven problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MailChimp or an equivalent ESP required, and experience with E-Commerce and affiliate platforms preferred.
- Design experience and working knowledge of design software is a plus.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in working with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working with and analyzing data to provide actionable recommendations.
- Must be comfortable working with adult-oriented subject matter.
Equal Opportunity Employer