Purchasing Marketing Analyst
Paint Sundries Solutions, Inc. (www.paintsundries.com) is looking for an exceptional individual to join its Purchasing team in the Kirkland, WA office. The primary objective of a Purchasing Marketing Analyst for Paint Sundries Solutions is to professionally coordinate activities associated with the procurement and marketing of products from our vendor partners, in support of the organization’s goal of providing innovative supply chain solutions to retail and manufacturer partners in the architectural coatings industry.
A distributor of leading paint sundry products since 1958, Paint Sundries Solutions serves customers nationwide, including paint stores, hardware stores, lumberyards, and home centers. The company’s foundation is built on a strong culture, actively incorporating its core values into the work being performed.
Paint Sundries Solutions fosters a positive, challenging and rewarding work environment. Training and support is provided to aggressively develop employees’ skills, and experience. Medical, Dental, Vacation and 401K are included with this full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively and accurately exchange information with our vendor partners
- Maintain, collect and enrich product information and other related attributes
- Assist in the coordination of events and development of business collateral
- Prepare program presentations, business reports, sales flyers, catalogs and other business documents
- Assist with vendor meeting preparation, product assortment selection, and new item information
- Participate in office duties and perform other related projects as required
- Participate in activities that are in alignment with our corporate goals including collaborating with co-workers to improve processes for our business
- Professionally represent the organization and communicate responsively, providing a high level of service both internally and externally
- Microsoft Office proficiency, Adobe In-Design experience and have the ability to quickly learn other software platforms.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to deliver tangible results
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with self-driven project management skills and the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent training and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related experience
- Project coordination, process improvement, event planning, HTML, design
- Strong problem solving skills, marketing, documentation skills, analyzing information and multi-tasking
If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative and want to work for a great company, please submit your resume and cover letter in one document online.