Customer Care Specialist
BelRed Energy Solutions has been the premier 'one-stop-shop' for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Indoor Air Quality, Weatherization, and Smart Home Technology Services in the greater Seattle area for over 30 years. We are a proud team of dynamic individuals who operate on a set of core values. To be successful in this environment you should be able to embrace and maintain these same values:
- Integrity: Respect others. Do what is right.
- Innovation: Overcome challenges creatively.
- Delight: Exceed expectations. Create memorable experiences.
- Development: Invest in personal and professional growth.
- Unity: Teamwork is the source of our strength.
A successful Customer Care Specialist candidate will be a dependable, composed, and poised person, who is computer savvy, able to juggle multiple tasks and provide exceptional customer service. Our ideal candidate is a person who is driven to serve our customers with a positive “can-do” attitude, is eager to learn and can communicate effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time shift with the option of a 4/10 or 5/8 schedule.
- Answer and direct incoming calls with exceptional customer service. Delight our customers.
- Provide ongoing support to customers via phone, communicating in a professional and courteous manner always.
- Schedule, review or confirm incoming service, repair, plumbing, sales and other appointments as appropriate.
- Actively call-out to customers and promote ongoing business relationships to drive profitability.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to promptly resolve customer concerns.
- Process paperwork and input data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support to field staff with parts quoting and general pricing questions.
- May assist and coordinate shipment of parts or marketing materials to clients.
- Track customer interactions and transactions in an organized manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude always.
- Cross train with other departments (dispatch and field service) for coverage.
- Assist with other projects and duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in Inside Sales or Customer Service required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive, confident, and friendly demeanor and the ability to remain calm and poised.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite is required.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
We offer talented individuals exceptional career opportunities, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits which includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision plan, 401(k) and an Employee Assistance Program. If you're looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, and rewarded for results, apply online today.
Equal Opportunity Employer.