Mullally Development Company is seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant to work with a team of professionals at one of our communities in North Seattle. This position is responsible for showing and leasing apartments to prospective tenants and assisting with advertising and general administration of the leasing office. If you are a high energy individual with strong organizational skills and computer savvy, then apply today!!
This is a full time position, working Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
This position pays $18.00 - $20.00/hour (DOE), plus commission! Based on 2017 leasing data, the annual commission would be $4050. Actual commissions are based on number of units leased.
Mullally Development Company offers competitive pay, growth opportunities & excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to resident concerns, complaints and inquiries.
- Completes work order request forms and refers to appropriate parties.
- Interviews prospective tenants and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications.
- Accompanies prospects to apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, on-site facilities, services available, and terms of lease.
- Assists with collection of rents by the 6th of each month through reminders and 3 or 5 day pay or quits.
- Inspects market ready and move-in condition of apartments.
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Assists in compilation of online listings of available rental property.
- Monitors all advertising agreements with rental locators and networking within the community.
- Performs administrative duties which involves operating office equipment, composing letters, posting rents, communicating on the phone, and delivers oral and written messages.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years’ leasing experience is required.
- Working knowledge of Fair Housing, ADA, and Landlord Tenant Act is required.
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have excellent listening skills, verbal and written communication skills, and basic math skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines on multiple projects.
- Good customer service, closing and organization skills.
- Valid driver’s license.