Leverage Federal DC Area Junior Account Manager Search
Job Category: Jr. Account Manager (Hunter)
Level of Experience: Some Experience - Non Manager
Location: DC or South East
Leverage Information Systems:
We are carefully looking for extreme customer care advocates that are willing to put forth a valiant effort to please our customers and seek to find other clients who are looking for this same service. It's an exciting time to work here at Leverage on our Federal Sales Team. We are always seeking to do the right thing for our customers and helping them make educated decisions.
The Federal Team is looking for a Junior Account Manager with an understanding of the entire IT environment from data center solutions to VoIP to join the Federal sales team. The position will require the ability to constantly be cold-calling, hunting, cross-selling, building financial ROI analysis, and most important, maintaining customer relationships. This person will partner with our Engineers and Sr. Account Managers in a pre-sales role, showcasing Cisco and other complimentary product solutions. This position entails direct account management for selected accounts while maintaining partner relationships.
- Must maintain a quota, show detailed activity and progress during sales cycle.
- Provide customers with detailed solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support in assigned territory and technology
- Travel to customer sites as the face of the company either by yourself or with Sales Engineer
- Travel to conventions and training when needed and provide an example of superior integrity
- Understand business requirements for customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements.
- Facilitate better communications and understanding of customer requirements while providing them with direction
- Conduct technical conversation in multiple technologies and be able to expound on the advantage for all to work together in unison
- Create, present and document technical solutions
- With the support of the assigned engineer perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects
- Direct and assist in the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Provide consultative support to other Team Specialists and team members
- Actively engage in conducting product training seminars for assigned accounts and support other members of the team with successful event knowledge
- Provide accounts with new and ground-breaking technology with the objective of keeping them up to date on what might be the best for their growing needs
- Viewed as a leader by senior management, peers and customers
- Must be a US citizen
- Past Federal Government experience a plus
- Cisco product knowledge a plus
- Competitive product knowledge a plus
- Thorough competitive landscape knowledge of technology and product offerings
- Understand and converse about the company, how we are different from our competitors, our methodology, our strengths, our overall goal and conduct yourself in a like manner at all times
- Ability to participate as an active team member
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets