Leverage Information Systems is a leading provider of IP Networking software and hardware to commercial, educational, and government customers. We have a history of strong growth and profitability since our inception. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
We are looking to hire a full time Media Technician-06 in the Seattle/Tacoma area. The Media Technician-06 will be responsible for installing and servicing, voice, and data cabling systems around the Puget Sound. The job sites are mainly in the Seattle/Tacoma area but this position will occasionally have remote assignments.
- GED/High School Diploma is required.
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License and current Journeyman Electrical 06 license.
- Experienced installing structured cabling (Leviton or Legrand Certification) preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a telecommunications technician.
- Experience in telecommunications cabling copper (CAT 5e, 6, and 6A), fiber optics installation, and termination.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to climb and carry ladders up to 28 feet tall and carry heavy equipment such as boxes, spools, and cabling materials.
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and strong attention to detail.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player who works productively with a wide range of people.
- Pre-employment background check and drug test required.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people.
- Room for growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits- medical, dental, vision, and more!
- A company work truck.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets