All Battery Sales and Service is looking for a full-time experienced Administration & Inventory Specialist to join our team! This position will assist the Service and Sales staff by supporting communication between customers, sales representatives and service technicians to ensure smooth delivery of product and service. You will be fielding customer calls and emails, creating spreadsheets, justifying inventory and entering data. We’re looking for someone who is team-focused and collaborative, with excellent organizational and customer service skills.
If you are dependable and motivated individual who is interested in working in a fast paced, fun team environment please apply today!
- Inventory reconciliation and control (New Product, parts, demo, rental and loaner tracking)
- Ordering Parts Inventory
- Process customer core credits, tracking and certificates
- Shipping and receiving
- Quote customers on parts and service
- Prepare documentation and schedule freight shipments
- Field customer billing requests
- Answer customer service calls and high volume emails
- Collect, manage, file information
- Compile warranty information for submission
- Complete PM reports for customers and technicians
- Back up Service Coordinator
- Dispatch service jobs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 plus years of related experience
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work under time constraints
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- MS Office, typing and 10 key skills
- Confident Excel Spreadsheet Experience
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work under minimal supervision
- Proven attention to details and the ability to work with personnel at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applications are only accepted online. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume in a single document today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Vets