BelRed Energy Solutions is an industry-leading company that values its employees and customers. We're looking for an experienced Install Manager with exceptional multi-tasking and customer service skills to support our Install department as we grow.
The Install Manager position is responsible for managing the Installation functions to maximize company revenue and gross profit in accordance with established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), company processes, protocols, expectations and Core Values. Reporting to our experienced Operations Manager, the Install Manager will be primarily operating in the field conducting site visits and reviews. Our successful candidate will be a true multi-tasker, customer service driven and excellent problem solver that thrives in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
If you've got the skills and character we're looking for, we'll give you the tools and training you need to be successful! In addition to offering talented individuals exceptional career opportunities with room for advancement, we offer:
- Generous base pay plus incentives
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Paid time off
- Company uniform and laundry service
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed gross revenue expectations per the annual business plan, as approved by the Company President.
- Work with Sales Consultants and Install Coordinator to ensure all sales and installation jobs are scoped accurately and competitively to maximize company profitability.
- Provide recommendations regarding product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Develop and report Key Performance Indicators that reflect the status of the Installation Department.
- Be available to staff to review technical, install, or sales concerns as they arise, including during after-hours.
- Review all job packets to ensure adequate labor and material resource allocation.
- Address any customer concerns that arise to ensure fair resolution of all issues while simultaneously promoting customer satisfaction.
- Perform work on weekends and evenings as needed to meet applicable deadlines.
- Ensure install trucks are adequately stocked for optimal efficiency and inventory management.
- High School degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Washington State 06 electrical license required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in residential HVAC installations
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in a Logistics or Project Management role is preferred
- Developed computer literacy; experience with a CRM platform is a plus
- Motivated and goal-oriented drive to exceed personal and company expectations
- Highly organized with the ability to teach others how to maintain clean truck-stock
- Strong team player with the ability to look at the big picture and communicate changes needed
- Exceptional communication; verbal, written, and listening skills
- Ability to fabricate sheet metal
- Experience with refrigeration commissioning
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- EPA Universal Refrigerant license
- Washington State 06 electrical license
- City of Seattle Gas Piping license
- NATE Installer Certification
BelRed Energy Solutions has been the premier 'one-stop-shop' for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Indoor Air Quality, and Weatherization Services in the greater Seattle area for over 30 years.
If you're looking for a workplace where you will be valued, supported, and rewarded for results, apply online today!!
Equal Opportunity Employer