Committee for Children (CFC) is a nonprofit working globally to foster children’s social-emotional development and prevent bullying, violence, and child abuse. Our research-based social-emotional learning programs are used in more than 25,000 schools in the US and 70 countries around the world. These programs help more than 13 million children each year stay safe, respect themselves and others, succeed in school today, and build a better world for tomorrow.
The implementation specialist will provide internal and external expertise and support to maximize high-quality implementation of CFC products. In particular, a deep understanding of the context in which our programs are implemented will drive implementation resource development, evaluation, revision, and ongoing quality improvement in an iterative, agile environment.
- Provide implementation expertise for internal development projects, including new product development and product roadmap development
- Gather and use data to recommend, prototype, evaluate, and revise implementation support resources
- Maintain and clearly communicate a deep understanding of client implementation needs and strategies
- Interview, survey, and consult with clients regarding implementation successes and challenges, and share this information with the organization and other clients
- Miscellaneous implementation support functions
- Plan and facilitate internal training on implementation consultation for client-facing staff
- Develop and manage local demonstration sites
- Contribute to evaluation studies as assigned
- Contribute collaboratively within ERI and with other departments in support of effective program implementation, sustainability, and customer retention
- Provide information and training about CFC programs to clients and other external individuals about the content and implementation of our programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in education, sociology, psychology, public health, or related social science discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an EL–12 education environment
- At least 2 years’ experience working directly with SEL implementation in an education setting
- Minimum of 3 years’ successful customer relations experience
- Advanced computer experience using a relational database and Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Successful webinar and/or online meeting facilitation experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
How to Apply
Applications for this position are accepted through our online application process only. Please submit your letter of interest and resume in a single document when applying online.