Mullally Development Company, a local property management company, is currently seeking a team oriented Accounts Payable/Administrative Assistant to assist the accounting department and the rest of our office staff. Our office is conveniently located in Seattle’s Eastlake neighborhood.
Our ideal candidate will have high integrity, strong interpersonal skills, be well organized, work independently and be focused on adding value to the family owned businesses.
This is a full time position offering competitive pay, growth opportunities & excellent benefits including medical, dental, disability, 401(k), vacations, and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Code and key invoices, verify invoice approval, and ensure proper documentation
- Assist with check printing, mailing, and distribution.
- Cover for Accounts Payable Lead when needed.
- Maintain checks, invoices, vendor statements, purchase orders, etc.
- File trust, loan, and other permanent file paperwork.
- Type correspondence, memos, forms, and other documents.
- Answer incoming calls and answer door/greet visitors.
- Process and distribute in-coming faxes and mail.
- Prepare and maintain monthly office calendar.
- Maintain a neat and orderly office.
- Assist other personnel as necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- Two years of college, plus one to two years related experience.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Superb attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Good typing skills and an appropriate knowledge of correct business letter form/format required.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Experience with Sage software system and Accounts Payable a plus.